We do not pre-sell accessible parking. There is a limited amount of accessible parking at all of our locations. Please see map for accessible drop off locations at Heinz Field & PNC Park.
The Motley Crue Concert originally scheduled for August 16th, 2020 at PNC Park has been rescheduled for July 22, 2021, and the Green Day Concert originally scheduled for August 15th, 2020 at PNC Park has been rescheduled for August 19, 2021. Pre-sold parking for the events can be purchased at parkingpanda.com. All inquiries regarding pre-sold parking for both 2020 and 2021 concerts can be directed to parkingpanda.com.
The Kenny Chesney Concert rescheduled for June 12, 2021 and the Rolling Stones Concert on June 23rd at Heinz Field have been postponed until further notice. We ask that you please hold onto your parking tickets and await further instructions.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, there will be no tailgating or loitering in stadium lots until further notice.
Covid-19 Heinz Field Event Parking Operations – Updated 10/7/2020
- Parking lots will open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Upon entry, all vehicles will be directed by our staff to a parking space.
- Upon parking, all customers will be directed to proceed to the Stadium.
- No Tailgating or loitering will be permitted in the parking lot.
- Porta Johns will not be available in the parking lots.
- A uniformed City Police Officer will be Available to enforce no loitering.
- Upon end of Game all fans must leave. No Post Game Tailgating will be permitted.
For all North Shore parking options, all locations open 4 hours prior to game time.
No tailgating is permitted.
- Red Lot 6 – Presold
- Red Lot 5 – Presold
- Blue 10 – North Shore Garage – $15
- Red 5 – West General Robinson St. Garage – $15 Cash Only
- Gold Lot 1 – $15
- Gold Lot 2 – $15 – NO TAILGATING
- Warhol Lot – $15
- Red Lot 7A-7D – $15
- Blue Lot 7F-7J – $15
- Red Clark East Lot – $15
- Gold 1 Garage – $12 ($9 for 5-2 hrs before game time)
Please Visit the Steelers Parking Page for more details
For all North Shore parking options, all locations open 3 hours prior to game time.
Heinz Field ambassadors will distribute policy/procedure cards to fans upon entering the lots.
No tents are permitted. No fires other than cooking grills are permitted. Grills are NOT permitted in any garages. No personal or private toilets or port-a-johns are permitted. No sale of alcohol is permitted. Tailgating is prohibited until further notice.
No campers, RV’s, motorhomes, limos, uhaul trucks, or buses will be permitted into stadium parking lots.
We do not sell parking spaces to tailgate in. A vehicle must be parked in every space.
Red 5 (West General Robinson Garage) $20.00 – cash only
Pre-sold parking is reserved for all North Shore locations through the Pitt Ticket Office 1-800-643-PITT.
Heinz Field Guest Services: 412-697-7150 (press 4)