We do not pre-sell accessible parking. There is a limited amount of accessible parking at all of our locations. Please see map for accessible drop off locations at Heinz Field & PNC Park.
Elton John’s Farewell Tour is coming to PNC Park September 16, 2022. Click Here to purchase your tickets and parking.
The Motley Crue Concert scheduled for July 22, 2021 has been rescheduled for August 12, 2022 and the Green Day Concert originally scheduled for August 15th, 2020 at PNC Park has been rescheduled for August 19, 2021. The Kenny Chesney Concert scheduled for June 12, 2021 has been rescheduled for June 11, 2022 and The Rolling Stones Concert on scheduled for June 23, 2021 has been rescheduled for October 4, 2021 at Heinz Field. Pre-sold parking for the events can be purchased at spothero.com. All inquiries regarding pre-sold parking for both 2021 and 2022 concerts can be directed to spothero.com.
If you had purchased parking for a previously schedule concert, we ask that you please hold onto your parking tickets and await further instructions.
Covid-19 Heinz Field Event Parking Operations – Updated 10/7/2020
- Parking lots will open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Upon entry, all vehicles will be directed by our staff to a parking space.
- Upon parking, all customers will be directed to proceed to the Stadium.
- No Tailgating or loitering will be permitted in the parking lot.
- Porta Johns will not be available in the parking lots.
- A uniformed City Police Officer will be Available to enforce no loitering.
- Upon end of Game all fans must leave. No Post Game Tailgating will be permitted.
Tailgating Policy – As of June 1, 2021 – Until Further Notice
- No tailgating is permitted in garages
- Moderate and responsible tailgating will be accepted in surface lots
- Parking management reserves the right to curtail or prohibit gatherings that adversely affect traffic and safety within the lots
For all North Shore parking options, all locations open 4 hours prior to game time.
- Red Lot 6 – Presold
- Red Lot 5 – Presold
- Blue 10 – North Shore Garage – $15
- Red 5 – West General Robinson St. Garage – $15 Cash Only
- Gold Lot 1 – $15
- Gold Lot 2 – $15
- Warhol Lot – $15
- Red Lot 7A-7D – $15
- Blue Lot 7F-7J – $15
- Red Clark East Lot – $15
- Gold 1 Garage – $12 ($9 for 5-2 hrs before game time)
2021 – 2022 Steelers Season Reserved Parking Applications
Please Visit the Steelers Parking Page for more details
For all North Shore parking options, all locations open 3 hours prior to game time.
Heinz Field ambassadors will distribute policy/procedure cards to fans upon entering the lots.
No tents are permitted. No fires other than cooking grills are permitted. Grills are NOT permitted in any garages. No personal or private toilets or port-a-johns are permitted. No sale of alcohol is permitted. Tailgating is prohibited until further notice.
No campers, RV’s, motorhomes, limos, uhaul trucks, or buses will be permitted into stadium parking lots.
We do not sell parking spaces to tailgate in. A vehicle must be parked in every space.
Red 5 (West General Robinson Garage) $20.00 – cash only
Pre-sold parking is reserved for all North Shore locations through the Pitt Ticket Office 1-800-643-PITT.
Heinz Field Guest Services: 412-697-7150 (press 4)