Pre-sold Parking for the Garth Brooks concert at Heinz Field, on May 18th
Pre-sold parking for the Garth Brooks concert is available exclusively through Parking Panda / Spot Hero, at https://www.parkingpanda.com/heinz-field-parking/garth-brooks-1316812
Pre-sold parking for this event is available in Red Lot 6, Gold Lot 1, Gold Lot 2, and Gold 1 Garage.
Please note: Tailgating is not permitted at any of our indoor garages.
All other North Shore locations are $40.00 (except North Shore Garage $30.00) cash parking on the day of the event.
Parking Lot Code of Conduct
Alco Parking Corporation is committed to creating an enjoyable parking experience for all fans. To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following Parking Lot Code of Conduct.
- Guests must follow the directions of parking lot staff and park within the space designated for your use. Extra spaces WILL NOT BE SOLD. Tailgating is to be contained to the paid space only.
- Solicitation, commercial or otherwise is prohibited.
- The sale of food and alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Personal port-a-johns are prohibited.
- Tents are prohibited.
- Furniture is prohibited (other than folding lawn chairs & tables).
- Limos, RVs, motorhomes and any other oversized vehicles are prohibited.
- Guests must comply with city police who will patrol all parking areas to keep the aisles clear and to enforce regulations.
- Guests are asked to leave the parking areas no later than 1 hour following the end of the event.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct. Failure to comply with the Parking Lot Code of Conduct will result in immediate City of Pittsburgh Police intervention.
- Indecent behavior will result in immediate ejection from lot.
PITTSBURGH POLICE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE NO WAITING ON STREETS BEFORE THE LOTS OPEN.