We do not pre-sell accessible parking. There is a limited amount of accessible parking at all of our locations. Please see map for accessible drop off locations at Heinz Field & PNC Park.
The Rolling Stones Concert on June 23rd at Heinz Field has been postponed until further notice. We ask that you please hold onto your parking tickets and await further instruction.
2020 is the year for concerts here in Pittsburgh…Kenny Chesney May 30th at Heinz Field, Green Day August 15th at PNC Park and Motley Crue August 16th at PNC Park. You can purchase pre-sold parking for all of these events by visiting www.parkingpanda.com. The locations available for pre-sold parking are Gold Lot 1, Gold Lot 2, Red Lot 6 and Gold 1 Garage.
Parking Lot Code of Conduct
Alco Parking Corporation is committed to creating an enjoyable parking experience for all fans. To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following Parking Lot Code of Conduct.
- Guests must follow the directions of parking lot staff and park within the space designated for your use. Extra spaces WILL NOT BE SOLD. Tailgating is to be contained to the paid space only.
- Solicitation, commercial or otherwise is prohibited.
- The sale of food and alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Personal port-a-johns are prohibited.
- Tents are prohibited.
- Furniture is prohibited (other than folding lawn chairs & tables).
- Limos, RVs, motorhomes and any other oversized vehicles are prohibited.
- Guests must comply with city police who will patrol all parking areas to keep the aisles clear and to enforce regulations.
- Guests are asked to leave the parking areas no later than 1 hour following the end of the event.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct. Failure to comply with the Parking Lot Code of Conduct will result in immediate City of Pittsburgh Police intervention.
- Indecent behavior will result in immediate ejection from lot.
PITTSBURGH POLICE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE NO WAITING ON STREETS BEFORE THE LOTS OPEN.