We do not pre-sell accessible parking. There is a limited amount of accessible parking at all of our locations. Please see map for accessible drop off locations at Heinz Field & PNC Park.
The Motley Crue Concert originally scheduled for August 16th, 2020 at PNC Park has been rescheduled for July 22, 2021, and the Green Day Concert originally scheduled for August 15th, 2020 at PNC Park has been rescheduled for August 19, 2021. Pre-sold parking for the events can be purchased at parkingpanda.com. All inquiries regarding pre-sold parking for both 2020 and 2021 concerts can be directed to parkingpanda.com.
The Kenny Chesney Concert rescheduled for June 12, 2021 and the Rolling Stones Concert on June 23rd at Heinz Field have been postponed until further notice. We ask that you please hold onto your parking tickets and await further instructions.
Covid-19 Heinz Field Event Parking Operations
- Parking lots will open 3 hours prior to kickoff.
- Upon entry, all vehicles will be directed by our staff to a parking space.
- Upon parking, all customers will be directed to proceed to the Stadium.
- No Tailgating or loitering will be permitted in the parking lot.
- Porta Johns will not be available in the parking lots.
- A uniformed City Police Officer will be Available to enforce no loitering.
- Upon end of Game all fans must leave. No Post Game Tailgating will be permitted.
Parking Lot Code of Conduct
Alco Parking Corporation is committed to creating an enjoyable parking experience for all fans. To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following Parking Lot Code of Conduct.
- Guests must follow the directions of parking lot staff and park within the space designated for your use. Extra spaces WILL NOT BE SOLD. Tailgating is to be contained to the paid space only.
- Solicitation, commercial or otherwise is prohibited.
- The sale of food and alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Personal port-a-johns are prohibited.
- Tents are prohibited.
- Furniture is prohibited (other than folding lawn chairs & tables).
- Limos, RVs, motorhomes and any other oversized vehicles are prohibited.
- Guests must comply with city police who will patrol all parking areas to keep the aisles clear and to enforce regulations.
- Guests are asked to leave the parking areas no later than 1 hour following the end of the event.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct. Failure to comply with the Parking Lot Code of Conduct will result in immediate City of Pittsburgh Police intervention.
- Indecent behavior will result in immediate ejection from lot.
PITTSBURGH POLICE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE NO WAITING ON STREETS BEFORE THE LOTS OPEN.