We do not pre-sell accessible parking. There is a limited amount of accessible parking at all of our locations. Please see map for accessible drop off locations at Acrisure Stadium & PNC Park.
Game Day Rate-$25 (available at the garages)
Alco Parking Lots and Garages will be open 5 hours prior to kick off.
2023 Panthers Season Parking Tickets
Purchase your individual game parking tickets at ParkWhiz.com
Parking Lot Code of Conduct
Alco Parking Corporation is committed to creating an enjoyable parking experience for all fans. To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following Parking Lot Code of Conduct.
- Guests must follow the directions of parking lot staff and park within the space designated for your use. Extra spaces WILL NOT BE SOLD. Tailgating is to be contained to the paid space only.
- Solicitation, commercial or otherwise is prohibited.
- The sale of food and alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Personal port-a-johns are prohibited.
- Tents are prohibited.
- Furniture is prohibited (other than folding lawn chairs & tables).
- Limos, RVs, motorhomes and any other oversized vehicles are prohibited.
- Guests must comply with city police who will patrol all parking areas to keep the aisles clear and to enforce regulations.
- Guests are asked to leave the parking areas no later than 1 hour following the end of the event.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct. Failure to comply with the Parking Lot Code of Conduct will result in immediate City of Pittsburgh Police intervention.
- Indecent behavior will result in immediate ejection from lot.
PITTSBURGH POLICE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE NO WAITING ON STREETS BEFORE THE LOTS OPEN.
Tailgating Policy – As of June 1, 2021 – Until Further Notice
- No tailgating is permitted in garages
- *Per Pittsburgh Authorities, no open flames are permitted and nothing is to be placed on the ledges of the garage. Failure to comply could result in revocation of your parking privileges and/or monetary fines.
- Moderate and responsible tailgating will be accepted in surface lots
- Parking management reserves the right to curtail or prohibit gatherings that adversely affect traffic and safety within the lots