139 10th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Main Office Phone: 412-323-4455
Main Office Fax: 412-323-4492
On-Site Phone: 412-325-6144
On-Site Email: email@example.com
Garage Manager: Dan Panichella
Night Manager: Andy Bokin
0 - 2 Hours
2 - 6 Hours
6 - 8 Hours
8 - 15 Hours
15 - 24 Hours
4:00pm - 4:00am
Events up to 15 hrs
Events up to 24 hrs
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5am-11pm except for events
- Entrance: 10th Street
Level 1: 7′ 8″
Level 2: 6′ 6″
- TOUCH-FREE Entry Lanes
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – 4 Level 2 electric vehicle and 4 Tesla charging stations located on the first floor are available for use by all garage customers, regular parking rates apply
- Convenient daily commuter parking
- Well-lit garage with 24-hour security
- There are 17 spaces total reserved for handicap parking throughout the garage.
- First level: 5 ADA spots located behind lobby/vestibule by elevator in vestibule.
- First level: 8 ADA spots located by East Entrance of Convention Center also by elevator.
- Second level: 4 ADA spots located by elevator to the left side of the down ramp.
- Both Entrance/Exit doors from garage and vestibule have ADA push button door openers.
- Free bicycle racks are located on the North and South end 1st level in the garage. Our interior racks offer high security, vertical option with adjustable sliding arms for optimal utilization.
- Closed weekends and holidays, except for special events
- Closed on Holidays: New Year Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, and Christmas
Accepts Credit Cards