139 10th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Main Office Phone: 412-323-4455
Main Office Fax: 412-323-4492
On-Site Phone: 412-325-6144
On-Site Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Garage Manager: Dan Panichella
Night Manager: Andy Bokin
0 - 2 Hours
2 - 6 Hours
6 - 8 Hours
8 - 15 Hours
15 - 24 Hours
4:00pm - 4:00am
Events up to 15 hrs
Events up to 24 hrs
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5am-11pm except for events
- Entrance: 10th Street
Level 1: 8′ 2″
Level 2: 6′ 6″
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – 4 Level 2 electric vehicle and 4 Tesla charging stations located on the first floor are available for use by all garage customers, regular parking rates apply
- Convenient daily commuter parking
- Well-lit garage with 24-hour security
- There are 17 spaces total reserved for handicap parking throughout the garage.
- First level: 5 ADA spots located behind lobby/vestibule by elevator in vestibule.
- First level: 8 ADA spots located by East Entrance of Convention Center also by elevator.
- Second level: 4 ADA spots located by elevator to the left side of the down ramp.
- Both Entrance/Exit doors from garage and vestibule have ADA push button door openers.
- Free Bicycle parking is available near the Penn Avenue entrance to the garage
- Closed weekends and holidays, except for special events
- Closed on Holidays: New Year Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, and Christmas