We do not pre-sell accessible parking. There is a limited amount of accessible parking at all of our locations. Please see map for accessible drop off locations at Acrisure Stadium & PNC Park.
North Shore reserved parking is available through ParkWhiz for Stage AE events and Pirates games in Gold Lot 2!
VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS are accepted at all locations.
- Red Lot 6 – Presold
- Red Lot 5A – Presold
- Blue 10 – North Shore Garage – $15
- Red 5 – West General Robinson St. Garage – $15
- Gold Lot 1 – $12
- Gold Lot 2 – $15
- Warhol Lot – $15
- Red Lot 7A-7D – $15
- Blue Lot 7F-7J – $15
- Red Clark East Lot – $15
- Gold 1 Garage – $12
- Carnegie Science Center North G32 Lot – $12
Pirates presold parking is available through the Pirates ticket office at 1-800-BUY-BUCS, or through your Pirates sales representative for season packages only. Presold parking for select single Pirates baseball games is available at https://www.parkwhiz.com/pnc-park-parking/. All lots and garages open 4 hours prior to game time.
Accessible parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. There are a limited number of accessible spaces in all of our lots and garages. Presold accessible parking is not available.
See below for our Code of Conduct and Tailgating Policies, as well as game day pricing.
Tailgating Policy – As of June 1, 2021 – Until Further Notice
- No tailgating is permitted in garages
- *Per Pittsburgh Authorities, no open flames are permitted and nothing is to be placed on the ledges of the garage. Failure to comply could result in revocation of your parking privileges and/or monetary fines.
- Moderate and responsible tailgating will be accepted in surface lots
- Parking management reserves the right to curtail or prohibit gatherings that adversely affect traffic and safety within the lots
Parking Lot Code of Conduct
Alco Parking Corporation is committed to creating an enjoyable parking experience for all fans. To provide visitors the safest and most enjoyable tailgating experience, we ask that all guests make themselves aware of the following Parking Lot Code of Conduct.
- Guests must follow the directions of parking lot staff and park within the space designated for your use. Extra spaces WILL NOT BE SOLD.
- Solicitation, commercial or otherwise is prohibited.
- The sale of food and alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Personal port-a-johns are prohibited.
- Tents are prohibited.
- Furniture is prohibited (other than folding lawn chairs & tables).
- Limos, RVs, motorhomes and any other oversized vehicles are prohibited.
- Guests must comply with city police who will patrol all parking areas to keep the aisles clear and to enforce regulations.
- Guests are asked to leave the parking areas no later than 1 hour following the end of the event.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct. Failure to comply with the Parking Lot Code of Conduct will result in immediate City of Pittsburgh Police intervention.
- Indecent behavior will result in immediate ejection from lot.
PITTSBURGH POLICE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE NO WAITING ON STREETS BEFORE THE LOTS OPEN.